नीचे दिए गये फॉर्म को आपको 10/- रूपये के स्टाम्प पेपर पर प्रिंट करवा लेना है उसके बाद इसे अपने अनुमंडल में जाकर कार्यपालक दण्डाधिकारी, 1st Class Magistarte से हस्ताक्षर कराना है |
Read More :-
Affidavit Formate for Opening Current Account
नई लड़की से बाते करने के लिए यहाँ सीखे
Affidavit बनवाने के लिए अपने साथ निम्न दस्तावेज ले जाए कचहरी में :-
- आधार कार्ड
- एक फोटो
- स्टाम्प (यह आपको अनुमंडल में मिल जायेगा )
FORM FOR AFFIDAVIT TO BE EXECUTED ON A NON-JUDICIAL
STAMP PAPER OF THE VALUE OF RS. 10/- BEFORE FIRST CLASS MAGISTRATE
I, (your name) Son of ....................... do hereby solemnly declare
that the original Degree Certificate dated ……………………………… issued to me by the
Registrar, Student Registration & Evaluation Division, Indira Gandhi
National Open University, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068 on my having passed
the (passing year) Examination in ……………………………………………… under University Enrolment No.
................... has been lost/destroyed.
I have filed an F.I.R. with …………………………….. Police Station …………………………..
and a copy of the same duty attested by a Gazzetted Officer/First Class
Magistrate is appended hereto.
I also undertake that if my Original Diploma/ Degree/ Certificate which
has been lost, if put to any unfair use by the person who may lay hands on it.
I shall stand for the damages which may accrue from such use.
Deponent
Signature
: …………..…………
Address
: …………………………
Verification :
Verified at ……………………….. this ……………….. day of …………………. 20 that the contents of my affidavit are true to
the best of my knowledge.
Deponent
SWORN
BEFORE ME
Signature
: ……………………………………
Designation
: ………………………………..
Office
Seal : ………………………………….

0 Comments
Thank You!!